Do you consider it impossible to keep track of new and changing legislation in the Health, Safety & Environment field due to the increasing number of different types of legislation?
Are you or your company struggling to meet your compliance obligations?
If the answer to those questions is yes you have certainly come to the right place.
I&P Europe’s overall mission is to provide a platform to jointly follow and tackle the upcoming challenges in the Health, Safety & Environment field.
The joint monitoring and action on a wide range of issues enables cost saving and efficiency gains for member companies. Our association’s services aim to contribute to a cost-effective compliance management within member companies.
In particular the membership in I&P Europe offers the following advantages and opportunities:
- Inclusion in mailing lists on new developments on a wide range of identified topics of common interest affecting the imaging and printing industry.
- More time for preparation through early observation of legislative procedures and an active involvement in the debate with public authorities and other law-makers
- Participation in working groups in key areas of industry interests together with other professional experts from member companies (share best practice, exchange views and network)
- Better understanding through joint discussions of legal requirements, their scope and limitations
- Representation of membership interests in political opinion-forming processes
- Access to industry specific guidance documents
- To attend the annual I&P Europe Health, Safety & Environment meeting where topics of common interest are presented and discussed
- Access to the expert network of the VCI (German Chemical Association)
- Joint development of efficient and affordable industry solutions
- Participation in the Industrial Packaging Take-Back System Germany (Since 1994 companies of the printing and imaging industry have been successfully operating a take-back system for industrial (B2B) packaging waste – in order to meet the requirements of the German Packaging law. The system is coordinated by I&P Europe.)
Altogether, I&P Europe intends to provide the tools to enable member companies to identify their individual obligations which are determined by new and existing legislation, and, finally, contribute to lower the costs for member companies.